Feature differences between Free and Premium
|Manually Enter Miles and Fuel for instant real-time calculation display of tax
|Print or Email the Final Report (or both!)
|Bulk Import miles and/or fuel directly from one of our supported formats* without having to individually type them in (supports Rand McNally TND GPS, Garmin Dezl GPS, EFS, ComData, GeoTab ELD, CoPilot Truck, AirIQ, Profit Tools, and MYSTC software)
|Saves your work as you go (return any time to continue)
|Log in any time to make changes or additions during the quarter (except for the “5-day Pass” which expires after 5 days)
|Multiple trucks entry with individual Truck Reports (max number of trucks depends on account type chosen.) Individual truck reports give the miles in each state, the fuel, and the IFTA cost for that truck in your fleet for the quarter
|Late Fee and Interest Penalty (instant on-screen calculation based on when you choose to file)
|Assign individual trip or dispatch invoice numbers per entry
|Metric version (liters and kilometers) for Canadians to calculate in CAD currency.
|Can do “past quarters” back to 2014 First Quarter. Calculate and retrieve past history quarters that you have completed in case of an audit. Calculates the late penalty for you too!
|Basic Company info setup page (or set up multiple companies on Account’s member levels!)
|Free U.S. based phone support (Mon-Fri from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm western Pacific Time Zone)
|Free subscription to our twice-weekly Fuel Prices report which gives you the current fuel prices in your email of over 1000 U.S. and Canada major truck stops (Pilot, Flying J, Loves) showing you the HIGH, LOW, and AVERAGE prices in each state at each truck stop. (not applicable to the 5-Day Pass level)
|CLICK HERE TO VIEW PLAN PRICING OPTIONS BASED ON NUMBER OF TRUCKS
* IMPORTING. We can currently import miles and/or fuel from the following devices and software via spreadsheet uploads:
– Rand McNally TND 520, 530, 720, 730, and 760
– Garmin Dezl series GPS
– Profit Tools customers
– GeoTab ELD users
– MYSTC truck management by NAStek
– ComData Fuel card systems
– EFS Fuel Cards
– CoPilot Truck ver 8 downloadable state miles calculator
– Our truck GPS tracking unit
- THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT CALCULATE YOUR STATE MILEAGE FOR YOU. Our downloadable program from THIS LINK will do that and our tracking units at THIS LINK will do that, but not this site itself.
- This site does NOT file your tax to your home state automatically. Use the printout to fill in your state return.
- Monthly and annual state miles reports per truck and per fleet for IRP, Kentucky, New York, and New Mexico filings